Protect Your Rights And Defend Against Criminal Charges
If you have been charged with a crime, you may feel overwhelmed, scared and powerless. At Ferrara Law, we help you take control of your situation and future by providing the knowledge, understanding and tools you need to make the right decisions and get your life back on track.
As a former assistant district attorney, Jamie T. Ferrara has a depth of experience and strong empathy for the accused. No case is too minor or complex and, regardless of the criminal offense you face, Mr. Ferrara is prepared to dig in and fight for your rights at the municipal, county, state or federal level.
Take Action Now If You Are Accused Of A Crime In Orange County
Contact Ferrara Law for immediate counsel and aggressive representation in your criminal case, including:
- DWI and DWAI — DWAI drugs, reckless driving and vehicular manslaughter
- White collar crimes — Fraud, credit card fraud, forgery, embezzlement or identity theft
- Drug crimes — Charges of possession, manufacture, sales or trafficking of cocaine, heroin, marijuana and other controlled substances, including prescription narcotics
- Violent crimes — Homicide, murder, manslaughter, domestic violence and assault
- Theft crimes — Larceny, burglary and robbery
- Juvenile crimes — Underage drinking and driving and theft/property crimes
- Traffic violations — Speeding, reckless driving and drunk or drugged driving
Additionally, Jamie T. Ferrara represents individuals who are facing fines, time behind bars and other criminal penalties related to probation and parole violations.
He takes a personal interest in each and every client and is committed to helping you avoid a conviction and the related harsh penalties and consequences. Retain a former assistant district attorney and put his depth of experience to work for your benefit.
Protect Your Rights And Your Future In The Face Of Criminal Allegations
Perhaps your white collar crime case is still at the stage of rumors and investigations. If you have not yet been charged, this is an ideal time to bring an experienced lawyer in on your case. Or perhaps your loved one is in jail, just arrested and facing pending assault charges. Jamie T. Ferrara is prepared to give your case the urgency it requires. Call our Goshen law office at 845-533-3671 or contact us online to schedule a consultation with an experienced defense attorney.
Ferrara Law Is Ready To Take On Your Legal Challenges