Recover Compensation For Your Injuries
In the immediate aftermath of a personal injury, it can be difficult to know what to do first, second and third. Obtaining sound legal guidance from the start is the most effective way to protect your right to claim compensation from any and all negligent parties. Even if you are unsure whether there was any negligence involved, a personal injury lawyer can advocate for you and your best interests when communicating with insurance companies.
Representing The Injured After Car Accidents, Workplace Accidents And Medical Mistakes
There is no charge and no risk involved in contacting Ferrara Law. Trial lawyer Jamie T. Ferrara is available to advise you if you have suffered an injury or lost a family member in an accident such as:
- Motor vehicle accidents — Car, truck, motorcycle or bus accident
- Premises liability case — Slip-and-fall or trip-and-fall accidents and animal attacks
- Workplace accidents — Resulting from a workers’ compensation or a third-party liability claim
- Medical malpractice — Hospital, emergency room (ER), medication and surgical errors
Whatever your injury or circumstances, working closely with an experienced personal injury lawyer can make a great difference in your ability to cope and your quality of life. A settlement or verdict can help you face financial hardships. In most cases, it is not in your best interests to work out a deal with an insurance company on your own. A knowledgeable personal injury lawyer can speak on your behalf, negotiate for the highest available compensation and in general serve as your ally and advocate.
Investigation And Advocacy
At Ferrara Law, trial lawyer Jamie T. Ferrara is prepared to handle your case from beginning to end, including:
- Initiating an investigation into the facts of the accident
- Communicating with health care providers and insurers
- Serving as your liaison
- Vigorously pursuing ample compensation for your injuries and losses
- Filing an injury claim
- If necessary, preparing your case for trial
Contact An Orange County Personal Injury Lawyer At Ferrara Law
Attorney Jamie T. Ferrara will evaluate your injury case and recommend the best strategies to pursue just compensation for medical expenses, rehabilitative care, lost wages, and pain and suffering.
No injury case is too small or too large to bring to the attention of Ferrara Law. Call 845-533-3671 or contact us online to schedule a free consultation.
Ferrara Law Is Ready To Take On Your Legal Challenges